Thursday, March 08, 2007

The RZA's Greatest Bumps

Hey!

Check out this shi-ut.

It's a mix of some 30 odd tracks that the RZA used in his studio wizardry.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/wu-originals-mix-mp3.html

here's the track list:

Allen Toussaint Orchestra - Underdog Theme
Willie Hutch - Baby, Come Home
King Floyd - Don't Leave Me Lonely
The Dramatics - Tune Up
Lamont Dozier - Shine
Syl Johnson - Could I Be Falling In Love
The Sylvers - Wish That I Could Talk To You
Willie Mitchel - Groovin'
Donny Hathaway - I Believe To My Soul
O. V. Wright - Lets Straighten It Out
Barbara & The Browns - In My Heart
Jimmy Van - I Weigh The World With Kilos
Antoine Duhamel - Belphegor Theme
Al Green - Gotta Find A New World
The Dells - Love Is BlueThe Emotions - If You Think It
Bob James - Nautilus
O.V. Wright - Motherless Child
Bernard Wystraete - Daydream
The Charmels-As Long As I Got You
Baby Huey - Hard Times
Sweet Inspirations-Why Marry
Madlads - Gone The Promises Of Yesterday
The Sylvers - Stay Away From Me
Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass Band - Treasure Of San Miguel
Asha Bhonsle's Dum Maro Dum
Luther Ingram-To The Other Man
Stylistics - You're A Big Girl NowSyl Johnson - Is It Because I'm Black
New Birth - Honey Bee
Wendy Rene - After Laughter
Syl Johnson - Different Strokes
Gladys Knight & The Pips - The Way We Were

It can be downloaded too.

Thanks to this guy for it.

z

No comments: